GeoScaling offers FREE managed DNS services with unique features. Redirect your users by Country, AS number, uptime, server load and custom rules, at the DNS level.
- Redundancy and scalability assured by nameservers in three countries.
- Easy to use web interface (Register now and take a tour)
- Add and edit DNS records without reloading the page
- Changes propagate instantly to our nameservers
- Low time-to-live (TTL) ensures updated records are propagated on the Internet in less than 5 minutes
- Support for most types of records, including SRV
- Dynamic DNS support
- Upload, paste and import BIND zone files
- Import records by doing a zone transfer (AXFR)
- Redirect visitors dynamically based on
- Their country of origin
- Their city (city name, latitude, longitude...) new
- Their network name (Autonomous System Number / AS / ASN)
- The uptime of your servers - failover
- Custom information such as server loads sent to GeoScaling via our simple API, achieving load balancing and much more
- Any combination of the above
- Make live redirection decisions for each visitor with our smart subdomains powered by a subset of the PHP scripting language. We write the scripts for you, free of charge. Just tell us what you need.
- 100% uptime SLA for paying customers
Click here to read about what we're working on right now. Many of our features were inspired by our users. We believe the only way to build a useful product is to listen to the people that actually use it. If you have advice or want to send us a feature request, please add a support ticket and we'll get back to you.
We eat our own dog food
We've been in the DNS business since 2007, as you can read from our history. We have used our own DNS service for our other projects from the beginning. If GeoScaling would go down, all our other websites would go down.. and we have plenty (thankfully this has never happened before). Being powerusers constantly makes us think of ways to make the GeoScaling interface better.
I'm a beginner confused by all this jargon
No need to worry, we've been there also. We know very well that setting up domain names can be a very confusing experience. So we're prepared to be your teachers, free of charge. Just contact us and we'll set up a free online lesson for you by Instant Messenger or Skype. We'll explain all the DNS concepts you need to know in non-technical terms and metaphors, and we'll gradually build up your knowledge. We'll also walk you through the GeoScaling DNS2 interface.